As a family nurse practitioner in private practice, I’ve seen many patients who rely primarily on prescription medication to improve their health, while continuing to experience low energy, lack of interest, an/or difficulty expressing thoughts and emotions.
I’ve learned wellbeing is not solely determined by eliminating physical symptoms. The inability to balance ourselves, our lifestyles and relationships can become overwhelming and it’s these times when we fall ill.
This is when we need someone who can see the larger picture, someone who is able to artfully integrate diverse health practices to assist in bringing us to a more complete an profound wellness.
My passion is a practice of wellness wherein an individual achieves optimal health by attending to and appreciating their own mental, emotional, physical and spiritual aspects. I use years of skilled clinical practice along with herbal, light and energetic techniques to guide you back to your optimal state of well being.
I am a nationally certified family nurse practitioner, an herbalist, and integrative health care specialist. I obtained my MSN from Indiana State University and am completing a functional herbalist program through the Eclectic School of Herbal Medicine.
I will assess your physical, mental/emotional and spiritual bodies to create a unique plan of care. This plan will be used as we return you to a high state of wellness.
If you are ready to create a more balanced, healthier and more empowered life, schedule your appointment today!
- Recommendations are not meant to replace those of your regular primary care provider.
- My function is as a consultant, providing recommendations and therapies which focus on the enhancement of health.
- We may discuss substances that have not been subject to double blind clinical studies or FDA approval or regulation.
- You assume any and all responsibility for the decision to take any natural remedy.
- If you feel you are having any adverse reaction then stop taking all supplements immediately. If you are pregnant or nursing, confirm the safety of any supplements with your obstetrician or pediatrician.
- Recognize that, as an effect of the suggestions provided by Amy Lamb FNP-C the signs and symptoms of your medical condition(s) may diminish or disappear.
Schedule your Appointment Today